Are Training Records properly maintained for necessary manufacturing certifications and safety regulations? Or are various documents in physical locations around the plant making them difficult to find, sort, and track as needed? How can required training be streamlined to allow easy entry and reporting?
SOLUTION: Organized Training Matrix for Training Records provides triangulated solutions:
- Organizes work instructions per production area and related operators;
- Creates paperless rosters (if available our system uses & badge scans to record attendance);
- Combines Production areas and training together to form a matrix of how equipped and ready operators are for a particular production area.
What help is available for Quality Improvements? A customer wants to review who was working when a specific part was produced and if the operator was correctly up to date on training for the production line.
SOLUTIONS: Production Validations equips management with an easy search of historical training per production line and the operator.
- Packaging Validations allow packagers to scan production orders and serial numbers for matches. Compare weights for appropriate packaging.
- Visualizations shows a part or an order to get a visual representation of the part or order.
- Quality Questionnaires display questions specific to a part and requests needed responses from operators and then records which operators completed all requests and provided comments. This is useful in a post manufacturing audit.
- Customer Claims tracking, provides needed workflows to quantify and report claim information.
External Audit Support equips management with an easy search of historical training per production line and the operator. Managers can review who was working when a specific part was produced and determine if the operator was up to date on training for the production line.
What help is available for ERP integrations? ERP automated tasks can dramatically improve transparency and have fast ROIs for operators and management alike.
SOLUTIONS: ERP Automated Tasks can dramatically improve transparency and have fast ROIs for operators and management alike.
Plant Floor Confirmations allows operators to stay at their stations removing the need to pause or delay to update ERP.
Are production goals being met? Orders are manually slotted in buckets on the production floor with no clear way to communicate back in forth between operators, schedulers, and management.
SOLUTIONS: Digital Devices can be tailored to best meet the needs of the manufacturing client.
- Detailed Digital Display Boards provide management with real time work order progresses and can be tailored to best meet the needs of the audience. Halt / Rush / Re Sort / Comment
- Summary Boards set auto routines to gather real time order data; show orders by area and status; provide helpful distinction through color-coding; allow important immediate On Floor viewing to drive production; and allow custom client specific status beyond company tracked ERP.
- Performance Boards and Cockpit Charts show up to the minute progress; allow management to visualize and reach target goals; and encourage positive operator outcomes on the floor.
- Paperless Work Order System, allows for the electronic viewing of BOMs, drawings, test specs, and paint specs, etc. This paperless tablet system saves substantial time and cost. One client, global tier 1 supplier calculated over $200,000 a year in savings.
- Handheld Scanners customized to aid in tracking products and integrating with ERP systems.
How well are operators able to follow Procedures and Communicating Issues as they arise?
SOLUTIONS: Give Management tools to identify between operator and procedural issues.
- Component Picking Validation (Count Tool) displays each component to verify the right part and quantity for a particular order.
- Statistical Process Control(SPC) tracks sample data; maintenance requests; and automates and tracks processes, texts from the floor, and provides a simple request form for help.
SOLUTIONS: Beyond the Manufacturing Floor, our Value Added Support Systems provide time, cost savings, and collection of current safety measures relaying data between other departments:
- Visitor Request Workflow tracks visitor arrivals and departures and streamlines visitor approvals.
- HR Support Systems engages comment portals, guides performance reviews, follows technician skills tracking, and enables travel approval automation.
- Engineering Change Workflows tracks change approvals and needed task completions.
- New Finished Good Part App helps companies introduce new parts with this workflow tool.
- EZ Tracking for the SC E-Zone (Enterprise Zone Retraining Program) creates reports for reimbursement of training. This adds up to $1000 per eligible employee per year, which adds up to thousands of dollars for training that most companies already do for certifications and regulations for their South Carolina facilities.
- COVID/HR HOTLINE Provides simple employee call in for informing management of COVID related issues. These issues are immediately displayed on an HR dashboard for easy tracking and reporting
How can we help you integrate between systems or address manufacturing pain points? Let’s talk.